Visiting St. Robert
Families will find kid-friendly activities in St. Robert, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and quaint, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rolla
- The closest major airport is in Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TBN-Waynesville Regional), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Robert
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Hidden Valley Plaza is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St. Robert Museum and Tiger Typhoon Aquatic Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in St. Robert. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Candlewood Suites St Robert - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Hampton Inn St. Robert - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Bell's Extended Stay and Suites - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for St. Robert
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 42.83 inches of rain falls on St. Robert each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 22°F