Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Fredericksburg, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, array of wineries, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its breweries and entertainment choices. A top sight in the city is Fredericksburg Winery. In Fredericksburg, there are 773 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fredericksburg
Well-known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include National Museum of the Pacific War, Pioneer Museum, and Fredericksburg Theater Company. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Holy Ghost Lutheran Church, St. Mary's Catholic Church, and Stonehenge II. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lyndon B. Johnson State Park, Enchanted Rock State Natural Area, and Kerrville-Schreiner Park.
In Fredericksburg, there are 773 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hoffman Haus - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Southern Charm Lodging - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a spa tub, along with a private balcony.
- Lazy T Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Other top sights in Fredericksburg include Fredericksburg Winery.
Dressing for Fredericksburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Fredericksburg gets about 31.54 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F