Visitors can enjoy all that Friol has to offer including its museums. Top sights around the area include Museo Provincial and Praza Maior.
- There are 106 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in La Coruna (LCG), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Friol
A favorite place to visit in the city is San Paio de Narla Fortress Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Museo Provincial and Praza Maior.
As you plan for your vacation to Friol, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 106 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Bi Terra Hotel Rural is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Friol. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Friol can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Méndez Núñez Hotel is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from central Friol. This 4-star hotel in Lugo features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and 2 bars.
- Hotel Exe Puerta de San Pedro is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the center of Friol. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lugo can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Friol
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Average annual rainfall for Friol is 36.26 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F