Find Hotels in Gelang Patah
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $13
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Gelang Patah
Visitors to Gelang Patah are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, sporting events, and forests. Singapore Turf Club, National Orchid Garden, and Universal Studios Singapore® are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 333 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Johor Bahru
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 28.1 mi (45.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gelang Patah
A couple of favorite places to visit are Nusajaya Centre and Eco Botanic at EcoWorld Gallery. In the area, you'll also find Singapore Turf Club and National Orchid Garden.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Gelang Patah. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Holmes GP - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Natura Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Country Garden Forest City Phoenix Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Universal Studios Singapore®, located 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Chinatown Heritage Center, which is 19.9 mi (32 km) away.
Dressing for Gelang Patah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 2.99 inches of rain falls on Gelang Patah each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are June and January with an average of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Gelang Patah?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gelang Patah, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Gelang Patah?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Gelang Patah?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Gelang Patah?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Eco Botanic at EcoWorld Gallery?
What about the best place to stay close to Nusajaya Centre?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Gelang Patah?
What are some hotels with pools in Gelang Patah?
Recent reviews of Gelang Patah hotels
More trip options
- Gelang Patah Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Gelang Patah Airports
- Hotels in Gelang Patah Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Gelang Patah Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Gelang Patah
- More Hotel Options in Gelang Patah
- More Popular Hotels in Johor Bahru
- Other Hotels near Gelang Patah, Johor Bahru
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends