Visitors can enjoy all that Ghantoot has to offer including the shopping, beaches, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events.
- There are 92 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ghantoot
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ghantoot Racing & Polo Club and Ghantoot Marina. You'll also find MOTIONGATE™ Dubai and Bollywood Parks™ Dubai in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Golden Tulip Al Jazira Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ghantoot
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 99°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 103°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Ghantoot each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 101°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 56°F