When you imagine an unfamiliar place, you might think you'll be sauntering through the avenues, noticing the buildings or the exquisite nature everywhere around you. Still, Glencruitten Golf Club is one thing you have been anticipating most of all. For a while, it's been on your bucket list, and the day has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Glencruitten Golf Club Accommodation
Hotels near Glencruitten Golf Club
Make time for a social game on the greens at Glencruitten Golf Club.
Going there is half of the adventure, as it's 95 miles from the nation's capital, Edinburgh, in a place called Oban.
You won't have to go far to track down a place to stay close to Glencruitten Golf Club. There are 13 within 2 miles. One of the most popular hotels is the Best Western The Queens Hotel, just 1 mile away. Other options are the Oban Bay Hotel, 1 mile away, and the Rowantree Hotel, only 0.6 miles away.
Would you rather spend your hard-earned money on activities? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the numerous budget accommodation options in the area. The Palace Hotel (0.5 miles away) and the Royal Hotel (0.5 miles away) are popular names that you might like to look into.
If you like to indulge yourself, consider booking a room at one of the nearby luxury hotels. Inquire about the luxurious facilities at the Great Western Hotel and the Kelvin Hotel. These are just 0.7 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
While you're roaming the area around Glencruitten Golf Club, do not forget to try the robust coffee and mouth-watering treats at Bridge Cafe. For a more substantial meal, Columba Hotel is a restaurant that tourists often frequent. Finally, go to McCaigs Return Bar and get a beer or two.
There are a few other things to see and do in proximity to Glencruitten Golf Club:
- Hard liquor connoisseurs should not skip a visit to Oban Distillery.
- You don't need to be a history fan to enjoy a visit to McCaig's Tower. This historic tower stands out above the rest!
- You'll want to visit the largest Catholic church in the area, St. John's Cathedral.
- Because of its lookouts and natural surroundings, Pulpit Hill is deemed a frequently-visited place for locals and travelers.
- Oban War and Peace Museum is a remarkable place to visit.
It's just 0.6 miles from Glencruitten Golf Club to the closest rail transport terminal, Oban.
Our roster of Oban hotels supplies everything you require, so you can certainly get choices near Glencruitten Golf Club that you'll adore. Oban was a pretty popular place in the last year, so you won't be the only one searching. All the secret pointers you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. When booking time hits, you can rest assured: many newcomers would recommend their Oban hotel to their buddies.
- From families with children to teams of two, we've got soothing rooms for everyone.
- "Fresh, orderly, and quick to welcome you" is always the goal for Oban hotels.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling monument, the concierge service at accommodation around Glencruitten Golf Club is grand.
It's simple to see why rooms close to Oban saw more visitors in the past year than the year prior to that. With Expedia's wide selection of hotels near Glencruitten Golf Club, your favorite place awaits.
Oban Interesting Facts
Once you've checked Glencruitten Golf Club off your schedule, there are still more activities to do in Oban.
- Until recently, Oban tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks, but reservations have been soaring, meaning the moment to make your move is now.
- Discover the perfect boutique to browse for keepsakes and eat a nice snack of the local cooking.
- abundant adventures, you'll also discover Oban is experienced when it comes to hospitality.
You won't regret planning a visit to Oban, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Glencruitten Golf Club from Expedia. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and call on more than a few astonishing photo ops!