Visiting Grand Falls
Visitors to Grand Falls are sure to enjoy the waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 19 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Edmundston - Grand Falls
- The closest major airport is in Presque Isle, ME (PQI-Northern Maine Regional), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grand Falls
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and Grand Falls. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Commission Des Chutes and De La Gorge and Grand Falls Golf Club.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Maple Tourist Home Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Grand Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be -3°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 4°F at night
- Grand Falls gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°F