Top Hotels Near Greenspring Station in Baltimore
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Greenspring Station Hotel Guide
It's definitely worth taking the time to stop in at Greenspring Station.
You will locate it in Baltimore, a city that draws visitors from all corners of the globe.
The Gramercy Mansion Bed and Breakfast is the one accommodation possibility available in the area near Greenspring Station. It is just 1 mile away.
You can still have an optimum vacation without busting the bank. Book a room close to all the action at one of the more affordable hotels. Don't look further than the Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium or the Ramada Pikesville/Baltimore North for a comfortable bed at a decent price.
Be sure to refuel with a delicious snack and a robust cup of coffee at Stone Mill Bakery - Cafe (10751 Falls Road, Lutherville-Timonium). If you're after lunch or dinner, stroll to Joey Chui's Greenspring Inn (10801 Falls Road, Lutherville-Timonium) and investigate the specials of the day.
Other Places to Visit near Greenspring StationBefore your flight heads out, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Greenspring Station:
- Schedule a visit to Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center to see firsthand the kinds of practices that are available here.
- Cast your mind back to your school days as you check out the well-known campus of Stevenson University.
- Explore buzzing machinery and production lines at Gerstung, where the workers take pride in creating the final result.
- Robert E. Lee Memorial Park is a pleasant spot where you can fully let loose and live in the current moment.
- To get the insider's scoop on what health care facilities are like here, prearrange a tour of Greater Baltimore Medical Center.