Top Hotels Near Greenway Val Pusteria in Dobbiaco
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Greenway Val Pusteria
Top Hotels Close to Greenway Val Pusteria
You could be seeing lower prices
Greenway Val Pusteria Hotel Guide
There's nothing more enjoyable than spending a day discovering the sights, and Greenway Val Pusteria is an excellent place to start.
You'll be glad to know that it is in Alta Pusteria, just 55 miles outside of the state capital, Innsbruck.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Greenway Val Pusteria, with at least 9 accommodation options to select from. One of the most popular hotels is the Romantik Hotel Santer, just 0.3 miles away. Other great options are the Parkhotel Bellevue, 0.3 miles away, and the Hotel Union, only 0.3 miles away.
Discerning travelers on a budget need look no further as there are some affordable accommodation options in the area. Two common choices are the Casa Alpina Dobbiaco and the Casa per Ferie Europa. The first is 0.2 miles away, while the second is 0.4 miles away.
Since you're on vacation, you may as well treat yourself to a gorgeous room at the Hotel Cristallo. It's only a short trip of 0.6 miles too.
There's never a need to go without hot coffee and delectable treats in the streets surrounding Greenway Val Pusteria. Hotel Nocker *** is a popular place frequented by local people and visitors alike, and is just a short stroll away. When dinnertime rolls around, choose from an impressive menu of delicious meals at Hotel Casa Alpina, which is also close by. Are you taking care of the next round? Keep the drinks flowing at Bar PUB Bahnhof.
Other Places to Visit near Greenway Val PusteriaAfter you're done with Greenway Val Pusteria, you should take a look at what else this area can offer you:
- Take some time out and do some shopping at Latteria Tre Cime, a locally renowned retailer.
- Do you want to give your legs a break from walking? Give yourself a treat and hop on board Rienz Chairlift, a convenient and pleasant way to get around and admire the scenery.
- While we can't give you the answers to some of humankind's most pressing questions, you can probably mull over them at Church of San Giovanni Battista, one of the most popular houses of worship in the area.
- Herbstenburg Castle is one of the most impressive destinations in the local area, but it's best to check whether a reservation is needed beforehand.
- Lake Dobbiaco is a wonderful place to get away from the fast pace of normal life. Cast aside your shoes, feel the grass under your feet and savor the outdoors at this relaxing destination.
Tourists visiting Greenway Val Pusteria commonly get there by train. Dobbiaco - Toblach is the closest terminal and is just 0.2 miles away.