Overview of Barceló Guatemala City
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, Terrace
Superior Room, Terrace (3AD)
Superior Room, Terrace (DUI)
Superior Room (Premium Level)
Superior Room (Premium Level 3AD)
Superior Room (Premium Level DUI)
Premium Suite (Duplex Level)
Premium Suite, 1 Bedroom (Duplex Level 3AD)
Superior Room (Executive)
Superior Room (Executive DUI)
Superior Room (Executive 3AD)
About this area
Located in Guatemala City, Barceló Guatemala City is in the business district and near the airport. Natural History Museum and Children's Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Kaminaljuyu and Relief Map. La Aurora Zoo and Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.Visit our Guatemala City travel guide
- Avenida La Reforma - 6 min walk
- El Obelisco - 11 min walk
- La Aurora Zoo - 13 min walk
- Plaza Fontabella Shopping Center - 13 min walk
- Children's Museum - 10 min drive
- Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Barceló Guatemala City
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: USD 39.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 39.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 54.9 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Parties and events are allowed on site. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The swimming pool was warm and nice and the hot tube was well maintained. Breakfast is wonderful.