Visitors can enjoy all that Hallefors has to offer including the spas, festivals, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, museums, and forests.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Hallefors
- The closest major airport is in Hagfors (HFS), 36.6 mi (58.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hallefors
Places to visit in the larger region include Grythyttan Winery, Culinary House, and Saxa Golf Club. You'll also find Klinten House and Filipstads Church in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sikfors Herrgård - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Hallefors
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Hällefors Station. Hallefors might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hallefors
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 54°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Hallefors is 0.87 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°F