Visitors can enjoy all that Hanceville has to offer including the university setting, restaurants, and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 24 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cullman
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 34.5 mi (55.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Huntsville, AL (HSV-Huntsville Intl.), 40.7 mi (65.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hanceville
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Wallace State Community College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Evelyn Burrow Museum and Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Hanceville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hanceville is 58.50 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 32°F