Families will find kid-friendly activities in Guntersville, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants.
- You'll find 71 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gadsden
- The closest major airport is in Huntsville, AL (HSV-Huntsville Intl.), 34 mi (54.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Guntersville
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Guntersville State Park. Fishing is just one of the top activities, while Gunter's Landing Golf Club and Eagle's Nest Golf Course are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Guntersville Museum and Cultural Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Guntersville. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lake Guntersville Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Guntersville - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Wyndham Garden Lake Guntersville - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Guntersville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Guntersville gets about 57.91 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F