Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cullman, AL from $49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Cullman Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Cullman Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Cullman with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 10 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are the top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Best Western Fairwinds Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Hidden Cove RV Resort. This campground offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star campground's helpful staff and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Quality Inn. This hotel provides guests with a 24-hour fitness center and a computer station.
Planning Your Trip to Cullman
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cullman is 58.50 inches
Exploring Cullman with Your Pet
Known for its cathedral and temples, Cullman has lots to offer visitors including its natural beauty, architecture, and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit Cullman County Museum and Funzone. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Ave Maria Grotto and Sportsman Lake Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Parlor, Pet Depot, or Lee's Veterinary Hospital.