Visitors can enjoy all that Harper has to offer including the wineries and shopping. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. You'll find 521 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fredericksburg.
Sightseeing and Staying in Harper
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chisholm Trail Winery. You'll also find Hill Country Arts Foundation and Stonehenge II in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Harper, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Fredericksburg Texas Private Cabin With hot tub is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from central Harper. This 2-star hotel in Fredericksburg features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Flag Creek B&B at Masser Ranch is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the center of Harper. This 3-star resort in Kerrville features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- Tres Molinos: Urban Cowboy Pet-friendly Great Views is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Harper. This 2.5-star hotel in Fredericksburg features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Harper
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 31.54 inches of rain falls on Harper each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 35°F