Travelers to Havirov will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 66 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ostrava (OSR-Leos Janacek), 15.4 mi (24.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Havirov
Places to visit in the larger region include DinoPark Ostrava, Golf Resort Lipiny, and Ostrava Zoo. In the area, you'll also find Fairgrounds Černá Louka and Basilica of the Visitation of the Virgin Mary.
As you make plans for a getaway to Havirov, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 37 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Park Inn by Radisson Ostrava is located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the heart of Havirov. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ostrava can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Belweder is 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from central Havirov. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Ustron can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Horský hotel Čeladenka is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the center of Havirov. This 4-star hotel in Celadna features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant.
Getting Around Havirov
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Havirov Hlvani Station. Havirov might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Havirov
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Havirov is 0.87 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F