Think of yourself wandering around the avenues of a new city, noticing the beautiful settings or the buildings all around you. However, Havre des Pas is one attraction you're prepared for in particular. Now is finally the day to check it off your must-see list.
Find Your Havre des Pas Accommodation
Hotels near Havre des Pas
Visiting Havre des Pas is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
It is in United Kingdom.
Accommodations near Havre des Pas are plentiful. 30 hotels are within 2 miles. The Longueville Manor is just 1 mile from Havre des Pas. More popular options are The Royal Yacht, 0.5 miles away, and The Club Hotel and Spa, 0.3 miles away.
Within close proximity are some value-for-money hotels if you're hoping to keep outgoings low while you're exploring the world. 0.9 miles away, you'll come across the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey, but if that's not right for you, then you might like to check out the Pomme d'Or Hotel, which is 0.5 miles away.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something a bit more more extravagant, you have a whole range of upmarket hotel options to choose from. The Hotel de France is just 0.9 miles away, while the Mayfair Hotel can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both places are elegant and packed with creature comforts.
Only 0.4 miles from Havre des Pas, Jersey Pottery Cafe (5 La Colomberie, St.Helier) offers fatigued travelers robust coffees and sweet treats. For something a bit more hearty, have a seat at a restaurant in the vicinity, The Merton Hotel (Belvedere Hill, Jersey).
When you've finished checking out Havre des Pas, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- There are many pivotal moments in time that helped shape this area into what we see today. Take a look at the comprehensive collection at Jersey Museum for a glimpse into this past.
- The Jersey Arts Centre is a community space that offers locals and visitors alike a myriad of events and exhibitions, including local art exhibitions, festivals and art courses.
- See days gone by spring to life at Elizabeth Castle where travelers can learn all about people, events and tales of olden times and combine facts and figures with a leisurely tour.
- Check out the online schedule of events to see what's on at St. Helier Town Hall.
- Organize a visit to Jersey Opera House if you enjoy theater and other productions.
Our list of St. Helier hotels has all you need, so you are certain to find a place to stay near Havre des Pas you'll fall in love with. Start going: St. Helier had quite a few visitors over the past year. When reservation time arrives, you can roam with certainty: visitors of all kinds would suggest their St. Helier hotel to their buddies. Need help making a decision? You'll find all the guidance you need.
- In search of rooms that are comfy in addition to clean? You're on the right website.
- Rooms in St. Helier lodging will be presentable, fresh, and ready to receive you.
- Appropriate for such a stunning landmark, the staff at lodging close to Havre des Pas exceed all expectations.
We see your favored place in your future with Expedia's excellent catalogue of hotels near Havre des Pas.
Fascinating St. Helier Facts
There are still further things to see and do in St. Helier once you've crossed Havre des Pas off your list.
- St. Helier has been a well-kept secret, but it is starting to find its place.
- St. Helier also is experienced when it comes to personalized service after some time spent on its abundant excursions.
- Find an adorable shop to look for gifts and dine on an enticing meal of the local ingredients.
Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and meet more than a few new photo opportunities. Planning a getaway to St. Helier is always a good plan, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Havre des Pas. Book today!