Find Motels in Hayward
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Hayward
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 30, 2020
Other property types in Hayward
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oakland - Hayward
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Vagabond Inn Executive Hayward
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
Red Roof Inn Hayward
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Hayward Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 5 affordable motels in Hayward among more than 26 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Hayward has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include San Francisco Bay in Hayward, as well as Oracle Arena and Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in the area.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you'll often find a free parking spot and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers’ favorite Hayward motels to choose from:
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Oracle Arena and Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi, laundry facilities, and 24-hour front desk.
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Oracle Arena and Oakland Zoo.
- Enjoy access to the free parking and 24-hour front desk, as well as room amenities like a refrigerator.
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Oracle Arena and Oakland Zoo.
- It's located within a short 8-minute drive of Oakland Zoo.
- Free breakfast and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free wired Internet.
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Oakland Zoo and Facebook Campus.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in HaywardVisitors to Hayward speak highly of its shops and restaurants. Take time for sightseeing and enjoy all there is to do in this family-friendly area.
Here are favorite places in and around Hayward:
- San Francisco Bay
- Oracle Arena
- Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Eden Landing Ecological Reserve
- Hayward Regional Shoreline Park
- Kennedy Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- California's Great America
- Oakland Zoo
- Alameda County Fairgrounds
Hayward is also known for its:
- University life
Best Time to Visit HaywardDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Hayward by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically September and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 65° F and nighttime temperatures average 42° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 78° F and nighttime averages are around 55° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 77° F during the day and 42° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.79 inches in a year
How to Get to Hayward and Around the Area
|Hayward, CA (HWD-Hayward Executive)||Airport||2.1 mi (3.3 km)|
|Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.)||Airport||7.9 mi (12.7 km)|
|San Carlos, CA (SQL)||Airport||11.2 mi (17.9 km)|
|Hayward Station||Metro Station||2.9 mi (4.7 km)|
|South Hayward Station||Metro Station||2.9 mi (4.7 km)|
|Hayward Station||Train Station||2.4 mi (3.9 km)|