Find Motels in Castro Valley
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Castro Valley
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Other property types in Castro Valley
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Econo Lodge Castro Valley
Reviewed on Jul 14, 2020
Holiday Inn Express Castro Valley - East Bay
Reviewed on Apr 11, 2020
Castro Valley Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Oakland area, you can select from 33 low-priced motels among the more than 325 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Castro Valley has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Chabot Space and Science Center in Castro Valley, as well as Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum and Oracle Arena in the area.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels became more commonplace after World War II with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll often have access to your room directly from the parking lot.
Below you'll find some of Expedia customers' favorite motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Located 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the heart of Castro Valley
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and an airport shuttle.
- A restaurant along with freebies like WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle are available during your stay.
- Central Castro Valley is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) away
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, parking, and an airport shuttle.
- Located 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the heart of Castro Valley
- Central Castro Valley is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) away
- Free breakfast and an outdoor pool are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free WiFi.
- 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the heart of Castro Valley
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in Castro ValleyPeople visiting Castro Valley like its shops and restaurants. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this family-friendly area while you're out sightseeing.
Here are favorite places in and around Castro Valley:
- Chabot Space and Science Center
- Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- Oracle Arena
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Hayward Japanese Gardens
- Redwood Regional Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Golden Tee Golfland
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Pier 39
Castro Valley is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Castro ValleyDecide when you'd like to visit Castro Valley by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 65° F and nighttime temperatures average 42° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 78° F and nighttime averages are around 55° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 77° F during the day and 42° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.79 inches in a year
How to Get to Castro Valley and Around the Area
|Hayward, CA (HWD-Hayward Executive)||Airport||2.8 mi (4.5 km)|
|Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.)||Airport||7 mi (11.3 km)|
|San Carlos, CA (SQL)||Airport||15.3 mi (24.6 km)|
|Castro Valley Station||Metro Station||0.8 mi (1.2 km)|