Find Hotels in San Leandro, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Visiting San Leandro
Families will find kid-friendly activities in San Leandro, and visitors give high marks for the bustling marina and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Lafayette Gallery, Pier 39, and Lombard Street are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 203 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oakland
- The closest major airport is in Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hayward, CA (HWD-Hayward Executive), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Leandro
Top activities include exploring the waterfront and golfing, while Monarch Bay Golf Club is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add San Francisco Bay to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in San Leandro. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Marina Inn on San Francisco Bay - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Oakland / San Leandro - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to the airport at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Budget Inn San Leandro - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Popular places to see in the area include Lafayette Gallery, located 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Pier 39, which is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) away.
Getting Around San Leandro
With so many ways to get around, exploring San Leandro is simple. Metro stations nearby include San Leandro Station and Bay Fair Station. You can find out about water travel options at the local marina.
Dressing for San Leandro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Leandro is 0.83 inches
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in San Leandro?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Leandro, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to San Leandro?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in San Leandro?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in San Leandro?
What's the best place to stay for couples in San Leandro?
What's the best place to stay close to Monarch Bay Golf Club?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in San Leandro?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in San Leandro?
Recent reviews of San Leandro hotels
More trip options
- San Leandro Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Leandro Airports
- Hotels in San Leandro Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular San Leandro Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in San Leandro
- More Hotel Options in San Leandro
- More Popular Hotels in Oakland
- Other Hotels near San Leandro, Oakland
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends