- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Balcony
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Fireplace
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Fireplace
Cottage, 1 King Bed
Cottage, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed, Fireplace
Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony
About this area
Located in Young Harris, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is in the city center. Chattahoochee National Forest and Chatuge Lake reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Hamilton Gardens and Clay's Corner. Our guests appreciate the resort's quiet location.
- Rollins Planetarium - 3 min drive
- Boundary Waters Marina - 8 min drive
- Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds - 8 min drive
- Crane Creek Vineyards - 9 min drive
- Hamilton Gardens - 9 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 148 min drive
- Mary's Southern Grill - 2 min drive
- Bootlegger's Grille - 2 min drive
- El Cancun - 3 min drive
- Papa's Pizza To Go - 4 min drive
- Cafe Portofino - 4 min drive
About this property
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- Service fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 7.00 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely place to spend Christmas Day! Unseasonably warm weather allowed us to use our balcony. Delicious Christmas buffet and cozy evening enjoying the fireplace in the lobby. Think we might make this a Christmas tradition!