- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Business Class Room
Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Helsinki's Kamppi neighborhood, Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki is in the city center and near the beach. Stockmann and Sello Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Linnanmaki Amusement Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Helsinki Ice Hall. Sailing and boat tours offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Helsinki travel guide
- Helsinki West Terminal - 12 min walk
- Stockmann - 15 min walk
- Kamppi Center - 15 min walk
- Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art - 19 min walk
- National Museum - 11 min drive
- Hietalahti Station - 2 min walk
- Helsinki Koydenpunojankatu Station - 3 min walk
- Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) - 41 min drive
- Bistro Gimis — 1 min walk
- Ro-Ro Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10 and EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities