Visiting Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
Visitors can enjoy all that Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse has to offer including the churches, temples, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting. A top sight in the area is Heidelberg Castle.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 28.4 mi (45.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
Heidelberg Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Lorsch Abbey and Evangelische Kirche Rimbach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Halber Mond - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Michel Hotel Heppenheim - This 3.5-star hotel features a fitness center, a bar, and parking.
- Schlossberg - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free WiFi and free parking.
Getting Around Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Heppenheim Station. Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F