- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Citrus Hikkaduwa
Choose dates to view prices
Eco Budget Non Sea view Rooms
About this area
Located in Hikkaduwa, Citrus Hikkaduwa is on the beach. Galle Fort is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hikkaduwa Beach and Hikkaduwa Coral Reef. Natural Moonstone Mine and Sea Turtle Hatchery Mahamodara are also worth visiting. With scuba diving, snorkeling, and water skiing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Hikkaduwa travel guide
- Hikkaduwa Beach - 6 min walk
- Narigama Beach - 8 min walk
- Hikkaduwa Coral Reef - 9 min walk
- Hikkaduwa National Park - 2 min drive
- Natural Moonstone Mine - 11 min drive
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 106 min drive
- Lemon fish — 1 min walk
About this property
All inclusive details
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 88.03
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125.76
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 63.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The only good thing about this place was the beach and the location. If I would have known that the quality of the building and the room was that bad I would spend another $100+ just to get a clean renovated or new room. This was a guest house quality -. Will not recommend unless your budget is max $60 per night.