Find Hotels Near Historic Hanna's Town, Greensburg from $49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Historic Hanna's Town
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Historic Hanna's Town Hotel Guide
Adventures can be found in many different shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty of memories after a visit to Historic Hanna's Town.
It is situated in Greensburg. If you're staying around the state capital, Harrisburg, you'll need to travel 140 miles to arrive there.
Why go further than you have to when you could stay 6 miles away from Historic Hanna's Town at one of 12 available hotels? You will probably find what you need at the Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Greensburg and Hampton Inn Greensburg.
If you would rather not surrender a fortune on accommodation, you will be relieved to discover that there are several affordable hotels relatively close by. The Quality Inn and the Inn at Mountainview are a few of the more frequented places.
0.5 miles from Historic Hanna's Town, tourists can see The Roadhouse (2155 U.S. 119, Greensburg). Sit down for a delicious meal and plan your next adventure.
Other Places to Visit near Historic Hanna's TownWhile you're in the area, you'll realize there is so much more than just Historic Hanna's Town to check out:
- If you're looking to find some serenity, visit Saint Emma Monastery, a functioning monastery.
- Go on a shopping spree, complete your errands or just enjoy a relaxed drink at Westmoreland Mall, a favorite shopping destination for local and international visitors alike.
- Devote some time to art appreciation at Westmoreland Museum of American Art, a well-known art museum here.
- Valley Green Country Club is a grand establishment where affiliates are able to gather to mingle and make full use of the various amenities.
- Joining a tour of Four Seasons Brewing Co. is a fun way to observe where beer is crafted.