Reduced rates for winter months.
Book this property together with Cedar Cabin (Listing #4841195) for family/friends reunions.
This is your gateway to a perfect vacation!
This all-season vacation home has all the luxurious creature-comforts of modern-day life for a relaxing vacation. Home away from home. Perfect in every way; a romantic getaway for you and yours, a family vacation with the kids, or a reunion with friends.
Kingfisher cove cedar wood cabins were newly constructed and are perfectly located in a beautiful nature reserve just steps from the banks of Lake Goshorn and minutes from downtown Saugatuck. Kingfisher Cove is the perfect place for enjoying outdoor activities, boating, fishing, and canoeing, just steps from your front door. Three miles from downtown Saugatuck and Douglas, the convenient location allows you easy access to all the area has to offer - Just minutes from the Saugatuck Dunes State Park and some of the most pristine beaches in the world on Lake Michigan.
With a long list of additional features including a hot tub, free access to the association pool, and a large screened-in porch there's something for everyone to enjoy. Don't forget your fishing poles for lazy days on the floating dock!
Here is a summary of some of the amenities available at Pinetree cabin at Kingfisher Cove
Sleeps up to Eight:
- Second floor Master Suite with queen size hickory log bed, On suite luxurious bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower, walk-in closet.
- Ground floor guest bedroom with full-size hickory bed.
- Additional bedroom with 2 hickory log bunk bed.
- All bedrooms have large closets, bed linens, and cozy comforters provided.
- Loft sleeping quarters with 2 single pull-out sofa beds.
Kitchen and self-catering facilities:
The kitchen is fully equipped with an electric stove, microwave, oven, refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher, coffee maker, cooking and baking utensils, lots of counter space, and dinner service for eight.
- 42-inch Plasma screen television in the loft, with basic cable, and available On-Demand movies and sports
- Stereo, with AM/FM tuner, CD player, and iPod dock with remote
- Large selection of board games available for all age groups.
Relaxation and Outdoor experience:
- Four seasons hot tub is the best place to unwind
- Free access to the association swimming pool
- There is a paved patio area equipped with a gas grill for the BBQ experience.
- The screened porch on the back of the house offers a dining table to enjoy your culinary delights while enjoying the outdoor wooded view. There are also rocking chairs to relax and unwind with a cup of herbal tea.
- Great Room features 22ft high wood-burning fireplace to gather around for evening conversation and board games
- Boarded walk all way to Lake Goshorn is only a short leisurely walk through the woods
- The Oval beach is only a 10-minute drive from the doorstep and Sand Dunes national park is 5 min drive.
Bring your bikes for a leisurely cycle ride(20-30 min) into downtown Saugatuck on a family-friendly cycle path separated from the Hwy.
Other Activities: Dune Rides - Saugatuck Dunes State Park, Wineries - Fenn Valley Winery & Vineyards, Art Galleries and studios, and live theatre and music - Saugatuck Arts Center.
And just in case, there's a Washer/Dryer - complete laundry acce