Overview of Studio 6 Indianapolis, IN
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city center, Studio 6 Indianapolis, IN is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Eagle Creek Park and Lilly House and Gardens, while Children's Museum of Indianapolis and Dallara IndyCar Factory are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Indianapolis Motor Speedway or Lucas Oil Raceway.Visit our Indianapolis travel guide
- 8 Seconds Saloon - 7 min drive
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway - 8 min drive
- Eagle Creek Park - 9 min drive
- SportZone - 11 min drive
- Lucas Oil Raceway - 12 min drive
- Indianapolis Station - 20 min drive
- Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Dairy Queen - 4 min walk
- Subway - 4 min walk
- The Run In Pub - 9 min walk
- Taco Bell - 13 min walk
- McDonald's - 14 min walk
About this property
Studio 6 Indianapolis, IN
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - midnight. <br />If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 60 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 35 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: USD 40 for check-in between midnight and 4:00 PM
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve sofa beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Studio 6 Indianapolis Hotel
- Studio 6 Hotel
- Studio 6 Indianapolis
- Studio 6 Indianapolis IN
- Studio 6 Indianapolis, IN Hotel
- Studio 6 Indianapolis, IN Indianapolis
- Studio 6 Indianapolis, IN Hotel Indianapolis
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service