Find Kid-Friendly Hotels & Resorts in Ischgl
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Best Ischgl Family Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Family Friendly Hotels with Indoor Pools
- Hotel BrigitteOberer Kirchenweg 3, Oberer Kirchenweg 3, Ischgl, TirolGet Rates
- Hotel FlianaFimbabahnweg 8, Ischgl, TirolGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (22 reviews)
- Hotel MadleinMadleinweg 2, Ischgl, TirolGet Rates4.2/5Excellent! (27 reviews)
- Hotel MondinDorfstrasse 70, IschglGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (4 reviews)
Hotels with Babysitting Services in Ischgl
Where Should We Stay in Ischgl?
The walkable destination of Ischgl is a good choice if you've been thinking about a trip with your kids. The parks and mountain views are just a few things that make this an attractive family vacation destination. Arrange a flight into Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), which is located 53.7 mi (86.5 km) from the city center. When you're considering where you should stay with the family, Expedia can help you find a great hotel in Ischgl that offers the amenities you need, whether that's a kitchen in your room or air conditioning.
When Should We Visit Ischgl?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family trip. Use these tips to plan when to pack up the kids and head to Ischgl.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and May, with an average temperature of 66°F
- Coldest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average temperature of 26°F
- Driest months: December, February, November, and January, with an average rainfall of 0.04 inches
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, and August, with an average rainfall of 0.13 inches
What Should We See and Do in Ischgl?
While you and your family are staying in Ischgl, you might want to visit some family-friendly attractions such as Silvretta Cable Car, Paznauner Thaya Ski Lift, and High-Bike Testcenter Paznaun. Make sure you have lots of time for activities like Bodenalpbahn Ski Lift and Alpinarium Galtuer.Ischgl is also known for its:
- Mountain views