Visitors to Isle are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Musee National Adrien Dubouche, Church of St-Michel-des-Lions, and Limoges Cathedral.
- There are 114 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Isle
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Musee National Adrien Dubouche, Church of St-Michel-des-Lions, and Limoges Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find University of Limoges and Chapel of St-Aurelien in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Isle, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 55 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Château de la Chabroulie is located in central Isle. This guesthouse in Isle features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- INTER-HOTEL Limoges Le Saint-Martial is located within 0.9 mi (1.4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Limoges can enjoy access to parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and nice bathrooms.
- Ibis Limoges Centre is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Limoges can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Isle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Isle gets about 34.76 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F