- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed (1 Bedroom Beyzade Suite)
Suite, 1 King Bed (1 Bedroom Pasha Suite)
Suite (St. Sophia)
About this area
Located in Istanbul's Sultanahmet neighborhood, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet is in the historical district and near a metro station. Hagia Sophia and Pera Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Sultanahmet Square and Blue Mosque. Isfanbul Theme Park and TurkuaZoo are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Istanbul travel guide
- Sultanahmet Square - 3 min walk
- Hagia Sophia - 3 min walk
- Basilica Cistern - 4 min walk
- Blue Mosque - 4 min walk
- Hippodrome of Constantinople - 6 min walk
- Istanbul Cankurtaran Station - 4 min walk
- Sultanahmet Station - 6 min walk
- Istanbul (IST) - 59 min drive
- Seasons — 1 min walk
- AYA — 1 min walk
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet
Awards and affiliations
- Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 245.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
More than the property, I really, really liked the staff. They were excellent, and will be the main reason why I would come back again. (The property was very nice -- but, the staff is what made it a special stay)