- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Mar de Luz
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Quadruple Room
Standard Room, Kitchen
Standard triple room
About this area
Located in Jaco, Hotel Mar de Luz is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Neo Fauna is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Jaco Beach and Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Pacific Park. Kayaking and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and mountain biking nearby.Visit our Jaco travel guide
- Teatro Jaco - 3 min walk
- Neo Fauna - 4 min walk
- Jaco Beach - 5 min walk
- Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Pacific Park - 3 min drive
- Playa Balsal - 15 min drive
- San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.) - 84 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Hotel Mar de Luz
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CRC 60000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CRC 0 (one-way), (up to 5 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
This is a family hotel in a very busy loacation in Jaco. It was not really a romantic getaway type of hotel. The room itself was nice but the matress was old and hard. There were tons of kids yelling all through the day and night. The breakfast was great and the pool was nice but so busy.