When you imagine an unfamiliar city, you might think you'll be rambling through the avenues, noticing the monuments or the exquisite scenery wherever you look. However, Jade Museum is one draw you are especially prepared for. The day has arrived to get there.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Near Jade Museum?
Hotels near Jade Museum
When you visit Jade Museum, you'll find memories that will never lose their color.
It is located in San Jose, a charismatic city that is definitely worth a visit.
Looking to rest your head near Jade Museum? You'll be pleasantly surprised, as there are 34 options to consider, and they're all within walking distance. The Hotel Presidente - San Jose City Center, Costa Rica, Hotel Dunn Inn and Radisson San Jose-Costa Rica are some of the more popular ones.
Looking for a place to stay which won't eat into your savings? As luck would have it, there are lots of well-priced hotels in the area. Placed 0.9 miles away is the Hotel Le Bergerac, but you might also want to look into the Holiday Inn San Jose-Aurola if you want another to choose from. It's only 0.2 miles away.
If you're keen to splurge on something extravagant, you have a number of upmarket hotel options to choose from. Make sure you consider the Taormina Hotel and Casino, which is a mere 0.2 miles away. Another great place is the Gran Hotel Costa Rica, 0.3 miles away.
Before touring Jade Museum, stop for a delicious coffee at Café de los deseos. This nearby coffee shop is a wonderful place to appease your tastebuds. Later, get a table at one of the close-by dining spots. Try some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with more hearty fare at Hotel Vesuvio. Kick your heels up with a round of beers from Hotel Del Rey.
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from Jade Museum:
- Venture to Parque Espana for some recreation and relaxation in the area's outdoor spaces.
- Appreciate the mix of spirit and beauty that only art can convey at Museum of Contemporary Art and Design.
- Renowned for being one of the area's main venues for community art projects, sightseers can't go wrong with a music concert or art workshop at National Center of Art and Culture.
- Sit on the green grass and simply watch as the day pushes ahead, frolic with your kids and leisurely admire the tranquil surroundings of Morazan Park.
- Meet a wide number of species and get some insider information on how they live in the wild at Simon Bolivar Zoo.
Estación Atlántico is the nearest light rail station to Jade Museum. It's reached by a walk of about 0.4 miles. Museo is the next best terminal you could use. It can be found 0.4 miles away.
Rooms in San Jose listed on Expedia furnish all that you want, so you'll definitely find choices near Jade Museum you'll appreciate. You will not be the only one searching San Jose was a relatively popular place in the past twelve months. You'll roam boldly when booking time is here, too: explorers of all types endorsed their San Jose hotel. All the inside information you need we have just a few clicks away.
- The guest services at accommodation close to Jade Museum will be wonderful which will only improve your vacation to this dazzling site.
- You'll find San Jose hotels will always be prepared to greet you with tidy and neat rooms.
- You're on the best website if you're in search of rooms that are pleasant plus neat and presentable.
Suites near San Jose had more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. Your choice spot awaits thanks to Expedia's wide directory of hotels near Jade Museum.
Intriguing San Jose
You'll still have plenty to do in San Jose after Jade Museum is checked off your agenda.
- Until recently, San Jose tours haven't been on most people's radars, but rising amounts of bookings mean the time to make your reservations is now.
- Take some hours to plan one or more of the action, and you'll soon notice San Jose also knows a thing or two about customized assistance.
- Journey into the perfect store to find a few necessities and savor an enticing supper of the local cuisine.
Paying a visit to San Jose is always a good plan, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Jade Museum from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and call on some new selfies!