Our Cancellation Policy due to COVID-19:
In the event that the resort/hotel rentals closes down or the subject unit is not available due to COVID-19 restrictions, or if the quarantine requirements prevent staying at the unit, or if any registered traveler in your party tests positive or inconclusive for COVID-19 which prevents the traveler to Hawaii, we will work with Guest to reschedule your dates with full credit or offer a full refund of the amount received.
Dream-like comfort awaits you and your family in this beautifully appointed 2-story, 1,700-square foot, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse vacation rental condominium in an award-winning residential resort community that offers privacy, relaxation, entertainment, and beautiful pool views. "The location of the condo is probably the best in the resort," praised a recent guest.
The Ko'Olina Resort is a Kapolei destination of unparalleled beauty and offers pristine white-sand beaches. Situated on the southwest coast of the island of Oahu, Hawaii, the climate is sunny and dry all year round, providing a genuine vacation in paradise.
Your sleeping quarters provide sumptuous bedding in an environment of island comfort and sophistication. Pamper yourself with exceptional high-end mattresses, 600 threat doubt Egyptian cotton sheets, and luxurious Hotel Collection duvets and coverlets, amenities reviewers have described as "Heavenly."
This townhouse vacation rental is perfect for families. The space offers a modern layout and the ultimate in conveniences. Everything surrounding you is top-of-the-line furnishings, from Italian designer furniture that are themselves works of art to LCD flatscreen TVs. "It is one of the best equipped units we have seen," raved one reviewer.
The kitchen is fully equipped for the check of the family and features granite counter tops, top-quality appliances and ample seating. "The lanai is great. We ate most of our meals there," offered a guest and her family.
We pride ourselves on the delight of our guests from around the world, including Austrailia, Germany, Japan, and Canada, as well as the USA. Many are so pleased with their stay that they become return visitors. Rave reviews include: "We already miss it and can't wait to go back." "Thank you for making this second vacation at your home one to remember! We will definitely be back."
Our Homeowner’s Association requires a minimum of 1 month rental (1st of the month to the last day of the month). The rental agreement and rate will be for 1 month. However, you don't have to check in on 1st and check-out on the last day of the month.
As we face the new age with COVID-19, the safety and health of all guests are our ultimate priority. In conjunction with the CDC, WHO and Hawaii Lodging & Tourism Industry recommendations and guidelines, we have elevated our standards and norms to meet the new health and safety challenges by the pandemic.
* Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Utilization
* Social distancing
* HIOSH Standards and Personal hygiene
Elevated Sanitation Protocol:
* PPE will be worn by all cleaning crew members
* Refined cleaning procedures and check-off list to ensure full execution of duties
* Frequently touch surfaces will be sanitized and not limited to; light switches, door handles, bathroom/kitchen fixtures, thermostats, closet items, kitchen appliances etc.
* Linens and towels will be laundered and sanitized in accordance to guidelines set forth
* Closets will be lined with vinyl to protect stored linens
* Electrostatic Sprayer, UVC Sanitizing Wand and UVC Sanitizing Box as a standard apparatus for every checkout to avoid cross contamination
* If any guest contracted or tested positive for COVID-19 while occupying the unit, cleaners will NOT enter the unit until after 24 hours or longer
* Mid-stay cleanings will not be available until Year 2021
92-1110-1 Olani Street, Kapolei, HI 96707
A signed contract is required for our booking.