- Trapezaki Beach
- 18 min walk
- Lourdas Beach
- 5 min drive
- Pessada Beach
- 7 min drive
- Argostolion (EFL-Kefalonia Island Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Kefalonia, Nostos Studios & Apartments is near the airport and by the sea. Monastery of Agios Andreas and Castle of Agios Georgios are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lourdas Beach and Skala Beach. Our guests appreciate the property's quiet location.
- Trapezaki Beach - 18 min walk
- Lourdas Beach - 5 min drive
- St George's Castle - 6 min drive
- Pessada Beach - 7 min drive
- Monastery of Agios Andreas - 12 min drive
- Argostolion (EFL-Kefalonia Island Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
Nostos Studios & Apartments
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Nostos Studios & Apartments
- Nostos Studios & Apartments Kefalonia
- Nostos Studios Kefalonia
- Nostos Studios Apartments Apartment Kefalonia
- Nostos Studios Apartments Apartment
- Nostos Studios Apartments Kefalonia
- Nostos Studios Apartments
- Nostos Stuos s
- Nostos Studios & Apartments Apartment
- Nostos Studios & Apartments Kefalonia
- Nostos Studios & Apartments Apartment Kefalonia
Frequently asked questions
NOSTOS "TWO" > A Wonderful Surprise
NOSTOS "ONE" and NOSTOS " TWO" are in fact Self Catering Studios & Apartments rather than a hotel which this questionnaire asks me to rate. Our experience was absolutely TOP NOTCH. Certainly one, if not the best, apartments we have ever stayed at throughout our 23 visits to Greek Islands ... absolutely superb " designer decorated ". HOWEVER ... whilst expecting to stay at Nostos Studios, on arrival we were moved to a second property owned by the same owners, very close bye, because of a double booking. The second property has yet to have a name as it isn't quite finished and has only been open from June this season, so we have given it a temporary name of Nostos "Two". What a stroke of luck it proved for us ! Fantastic building - more like a big private Villa with 15 apartments. Fantastic decoration, so clean, offering a gorgeous pool and sensational views of a good stretch of the southern coast of Kefalonia ! The excellent beach at Lourdata is only a 7 min drive, there are plenty of excellent nearby restaurants, a local Mini Mart & Bakery. Road access to the rest of the island is easy - only 30min drive to places like Lassi and Argostoli ( the capital ). EVERYTHING WAS JUST GREAT !
Pros: Location & Comfort are excellent. Chris the owner goes the extra mile to make sure your holiday is as good as it could possibly be.
Cons: Nothing can be improved if you want peace & quiet, uncrowded beaches, no clubs or late music bars ( 30 mins away ) and a fab setting !
Location: Backed by mountains, up a steep hill offering fab views, you'll need a car ...Tourist attractions and lively locations accessible by nearby roads