Visitors can enjoy all that Khulna has to offer including the riverfront, theme park, and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and university setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Khulna
- The closest major airport is in Jessore (JSR), 34.5 mi (55.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Khulna
Sixty Dome Mosque is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Khulna, you may not find the ideal place to stay in the heart of the city, but below are lodging options in the area.
- Tiger Garden Int Hotel Khulna is located in central Khulna. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Khulna can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Western Inn International is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from central Khulna. This 3.5-star resort in Lohagara Upazila features a golf course, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Khulna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- Khulna gets about 92.05 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F