Top Hotels Near Kigali Convention Centre in Kigali
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Kigali Convention Centre
Reviewed on Feb 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Kigali Convention Centre Hotel Guide
Every promoted affair on at Kigali Convention Centre appeals to its own unique crowd.
The country's capital city, Kigali, houses this particular destination.
With 22 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Kigali Convention Centre, you're sure to track down a place you like. Take a look at the LeMigo Hotel, just 0.4 miles away, the Umubano Hotel, 0.8 miles away, or The Manor Hotel, 2 miles away.
Booking a room at the Discover Rwanda Youth Hostel, a budget hotel situated 0.3 miles away, means you can spend more of your hard-earned cash on exploring and sightseeing.
A short 1 mile away is the Gorillas Golf Hotel, a gorgeous upmarket hotel that proudly features an excellent selection of life's luxuries.
If the strong coffee at Lychee Frozen Yoghurts doesn't get you pumped for an afternoon at Kigali Convention Centre, the delicious sweets will. This well-known eatery is close by. Looking for something more filling? Filini Italian Restaurant & Bar is a worthwhile dining establishment within this same area. You will want to really get the party started at Boutique La France, one of this neighborhood's busy bars.
Other Places to Visit near Kigali Convention CentreThere are some other things going on in proximity to Kigali Convention Centre:
- You're certain to have a memorable afternoon at Mambas Club. Here, members can enjoy one another's company and make full use of the property's amenities and facilities.
- Even the most discerning art enthusiast will be delighted by the outstanding works housed at Inema Art Center.
- To take in the local art and culture, head straight to Ivuka Arts Kigali.
- Explore Union Trade Center, which features an impressive selection of stores and dining options.
- Ntarama Church is a respected structure that serves as a reminder of past events that shaped this area.