When you consider a new city, you probably see yourself rambling through the streets, noticing the buildings or the beautiful nature all around you. But there is one draw you've been especially counting on: Kit Carson Home and Museum. For as long as you can recall, it's been an item on your to-do list, and now is finally the moment to check it off.
Find Your Best Kit Carson Home and Museum Lodging
Hotels near Kit Carson Home and Museum
If history was your favorite subject during school, you'll have a good time at Kit Carson Home and Museum.
It is situated in Taos, which is 55 miles outside of the state capital, Santa Fe.
There are up to 20 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Kit Carson Home and Museum. Try the El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa, just 0.4 miles away, the Palacio De Marquesa, 0.5 miles away, or the Blue Sky Retreat at San Geronimo Lodge, 2 miles away.
Accommodation can often be a big outlay when exploring this wonderful world, so why not save some precious money and grab a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast, 0.6 miles away, or the Hotel La Fonda Taos, at a distance of 0.1 miles, might just tick all your boxes.
If you'd prefer to have a stylish, comfortable haven to return to after a long day of sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket accommodation options should be right up your alley. Make sure you check out the Indian Hills Inn Taos Plaza, which is only 0.3 miles away. A second option is the Kachina Lodge Resort Hotel & Meetings Center, 0.4 miles away.
With boundless coffee and sweets, Hotel La Fonda de Taos (108 South Plaza, Taos) has become popular with people in the region. Only 0.1 miles away from Kit Carson Home and Museum, this spot is definitely in the center of things.
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- If you enjoy the design features of historic buildings, you ought to wander through D.H. Lawrence Ranch. You'll be impressed with the craftsmanship of this old residence.
- Be inspired at the Taos Center for the Arts by the dynamic program of art exhibits and music gigs, or let the creative juices flow and join in on one of their art programs.
- Enjoy the distractions from the daily grind at Taos Plaza, a historic public square where locals have drank coffee and caught up with one another for generations.
- To appreciate the local art and culture, head to Bent Gallery and Museum.
- Check out the event schedule and experience a dose of culture at Taos Plaza Theater and Arts Center. You'll find a range of live performances for most interests and tastes.
Our list of Taos places to stay has everything you want, so you are sure to have lodging near Kit Carson Home and Museum that you'll adore. Start researching Taos welcomed more than a few arrivals last year. Need help making a decision? Get all the recommendations you're looking for right here. When you are ready to make your booking, you'll rest easy: new admirers of all types would endorse their Taos hotel to an office-mate.
- From big families with children to solo travelers, we have satisfying spaces for all types.
- As you might hope near such a lovely site, the staff at accommodation around Kit Carson Home and Museum provide awesome service.
- Discover that Taos lodging are always tidy and fresh.
Suites close to Taos had more visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's simple to see why. With Expedia's wide directory of hotels near Kit Carson Home and Museum, we see your number one place in your future.
Fascinating Taos Facts
There are still even more things to do in Taos once you've achieved Kit Carson Home and Museum.
- Drop in on a local monument, then enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to end your exploration.
- Take some hours to plan one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also discover Taos is experienced when it comes to laying out the welcome mat.
- Taos is now beginning to be acknowledged after having been hidden away.
Say goodbye to the same old vistas and greet more than a few amazing new photo opportunities. You won't regret paying a visit to Taos, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Kit Carson Home and Museum from Expedia. Reserve now!