Find Hotels in Kolyanovo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2017
Those traveling to Kolyanovo are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ivanovo (IWA-Yuzhny), 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kolyanovo
Places to visit in the larger region include Boris Prorokov's House Museum, Shchudrovskaya Palatka, and Arcady Severny Monument. In the area, you'll also find Ivanovo Regional Universal Scientific Library and Ivanovo Palace of Arts.
As you start planning your visit to Kolyanovo, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Soyuz is located within 2.3 mi (3.7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ivanovo can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Russian Manchester Hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Ivanovo features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Rai is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Ivanovo features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Kolyanovo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 42°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 11°F
- About 23.31 inches of rain falls on Kolyanovo each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°F