Visiting La Garriga
Visitors to La Garriga are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, gardens, and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Circuit de Catalunya.
- You'll find 3112 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Barcelona
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Garriga
A favorite place to visit in the city is Montseny Natural Park. Additionally, you'll find Circuit de Catalunya in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in La Garriga. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sono Apartamentos - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and spacious, clean rooms.
- Sono Master Apartamentos - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this apartment. Amenities at this 3.5-star apartment include self-service laundry and an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel Blancafort Spa Termal - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Getting Around La Garriga
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from La Garriga Station. La Garriga might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for La Garriga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 23.39 inches of rain falls on La Garriga each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F