Visitors can enjoy all that Granollers has to offer including the monuments, bars, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo, and Palau de la Musica Catalana.
- You'll find 3145 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Barcelona
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 32.7 mi (52.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Granollers
The city is notable for landmarks like Granollers Church, La Porxada, and The Constable's House. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are L'Adoberia Historical Interpretation Center and Granollers Town Hall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Granollers. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Fonda Europa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Hotel Ciutat de Granollers - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Aparthotel Atenea Valles - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its overall value and helpful staff.
Top places to visit outside the city include Sagrada Familia, 14.2 mi/22.9 km from the city center, and Casa Batllo, which is 15.2 mi/24.4 km away.
Getting Around Granollers
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Granollers Central Station, Granollers Centre Station, or Granollers- Canovelles Station. Granollers may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Granollers
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Granollers gets about 21.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F