Visitors can enjoy all that Montseny has to offer including the parks and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Circuit de Catalunya.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Montseny
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 21 mi (33.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 36.8 mi (59.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Montseny
A favorite place to visit in the city is Montseny Natural Park. Additionally, you'll find Circuit de Catalunya in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Montseny. Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Husa Sant Bernat - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Montseny
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Montseny each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F