Visiting Lac Saint-Jean
Visitors can enjoy all that Lac Saint-Jean has to offer including the zoo, parks, and waterfront. A top sight in the city is Wild Zoo of St. Felicien.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in Lac Saint-Jean
- The closest major airport is in Roberval, QC (YRJ), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bagotville, QC (YBG), 53.1 mi (85.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lac Saint-Jean
Cultural venues in the city include Pekuakamiulnuatsh Takuhikan, Amerindien Museum of Mashteuiatsh, and Hermitage Museum of Saint Anthony of Lac-Bouchette. Notable city landmarks like Historic Village of Val-Jalbert and Pioneer Mill might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lac St Jean Beach, Mistassibi River and Pointe-des-Peres Sector, and Laurentides Wildlife Reserve.
In Lac Saint-Jean, you'll find 54 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Refuge du Moulin d'eau - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
- Centre de Villégiature Dam-en-terre - Our customers like the beach locale and convenient parking at this resort. This 3-star resort features a marina, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Les Gîtes Makadan - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Other top sights in Lac Saint-Jean include Wild Zoo of St. Felicien.
Dressing for Lac Saint-Jean
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 39°F during the day and -3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 22°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 0°F
- Lac Saint-Jean gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°F