Overview of Le Clos du Bois Joli
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Terrace
Single Room, 1 Twin Bed, Terrace
Quadruple Room, 1 Bedroom, Garden View, Garden Area
About this area
Located in Lagnieu, Le Clos du Bois Joli is in the city center and near the boardwalk. Railroad Museum and Briord Archeological Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ain Pulse Aquatic Center and Golf de la Sorelle. Kayaking and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and skydiving nearby.Visit our Lagnieu travel guide
- La Balme Caves - 7 min drive
- Espace Eau Vive - 10 min drive
- Villebois Monument - 13 min drive
- Church of Villebois - 13 min drive
- Railroad Museum - 14 min drive
- Ambérieu-en-Bugey Station - 13 min drive
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 38 min drive
- Le Vesuve - 16 min walk
- Le Mandrin - 7 min drive
- Café des Grottes - 7 min drive
- Carmelo - 7 min drive
- Au Fournil du Coin - 7 min drive
About this property
Le Clos du Bois Joli
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products. Long-term renters welcome.