Find Cheap Hostels in Lagoons
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Lagoons
Other property types in Lagoons
Beautiful Beachfront Villa in a Gated Community, Private Pool/bar, Fully Staffed
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2020
Beachfront Villa, Full Staff, Boat, Private Pool, Tennis, Gated Community
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2020
Hostels and More in Lagoons
If you have trouble finding a hostel in Lagoons, there are 263 lodging choices within a 10-mile radius, and we can help you choose one that works for you. For those who prefer to spend less on overnight stays and budget more for exploring, you can score great deals on Expedia.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Lagoons?
The weather can be a big factor when you're experiencing new places, so here's some information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 87° F and nighttime temperatures average 67° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 69° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 73° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 68° F at night
- Average rainfall is 50.87 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Lagoons?
Depending on what interests you, you might enjoy these places to visit:Natural Features
- Montego Bay Marine Park
- Dump-Up Beach and Events Park
- Mayfield Falls
- Fairview Shopping Center
- Harbour Street Craft Market
- Fort Montego Craft Market
- Rocklands Bird Sanctuary
- Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal
- Museum of St. James
Generally, Lagoons is known for its:
How to Get to Lagoons and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.), located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center.