- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Grand Room (.)
Premium Room, 2 Double Beds
Grand Room, Lake View (.)
Grand Room, Lake View
Premium Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake View
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake View
About this area
Located in Lake George, Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center is on the waterfront. Patriot of Lake George Museum and House of Frankenstein Wax Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Lake George Shoreline Cruises and Lake George Steamboat Company. Don't miss out on a visit to Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom. Enjoy the great outdoors with ziplining, horse riding, and rock climbing, or hop on a bike rental nearby and explore all the area has to offer.
- Fort William Henry - 1 min walk
- Dr. Morbid's Haunted House - 3 min walk
- Fort William Henry Museum - 4 min walk
- Around the World Miniature Golf - 9 min walk
- Lake George Steamboat Company - 9 min walk
- Fort Edward Station - 24 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 58 min drive
- The White Lion — 1 min walk
- Adirondack Sandwich Works — 1 min walk
- The Lake George Pancake House - 2 min walk
- The Lobster Pot - 2 min walk
- Village Blacksmith Steakhouse - 2 min walk
About this property
Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 11.95 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 60 per person (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The location was perfect, the site was very clean but the room was very old and rindown