Overview of Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort & Casino
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
Mountain View Suite King Smoking
Executive Spa Suite King Non-Smoking
Executive Spa Suite King Smoking
Premium Spa Suite King Non-Smoking
Mountain View Suite King Non-Smoking
About this area
Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort & Casino is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. While the natural beauty of Campground by the Lake and Zephyr Cove Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can check out Heavenly Ski Resort. Magic Carpet Golf and Lake Tahoe Balloons are also worth visiting. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the sledding and snowmobiling.Visit our Stateline travel guide
- Casino at Harrah's Lake Tahoe - 1 min walk
- Casino at Harveys Lake Tahoe - 1 min walk
- Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe - 2 min walk
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe - 3 min walk
- MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa - 5 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Forest Buffet — 1 min walk
- Fridayâs Station — 1 min walk
- Alpine Union - 2 min walk
- Straw Hat Pizza - 2 min walk
- McP's Taphouse Grill - 3 min walk
About this property
Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.50 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 18.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 17.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 13 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
The entire hotel smelled like cigarettes even the restaurants Rooms were clean and staff was great. But couldn’t get away from the smoke