Visitors can enjoy all that Lana has to offer including the golf courses, ski areas, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens, Kurhaus, and Museo Archeologico dell'Alto Adige are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Lana
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lana
Favorite places to visit in the city include Lana Museum of Fruit Cultivation, Schnatterpeck Altar, and Lana Golf Club. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are San Vigilio Cable Car and Ultimo Valley.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Lana. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Gschwangut is located in central Lana. This 4-star hotel in Lana features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hotel Schwarzschmied is located in the heart of Lana. This 4-star hotel in Lana features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast.
- Hotel Restaurant Kirchsteiger is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Foiana features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens, 4.4 mi/7 km from the heart of the city, and Kurhaus, which is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) away.
Dressing for Lana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Lana gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F