Visitors can enjoy all that Lawrence has to offer including the hockey games and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. A top sight in the area is Burlington Mall.
- There are 202 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal), 15 mi (24.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lawrence
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lawrence Heritage State Park and Lawrence Public Library. Additionally, you'll find Burlington Mall in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Getting Around Lawrence
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Lawrence Station. Lawrence may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Lawrence
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 19°F at night
- About 51.57 inches of rain falls on Lawrence each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F