Visitors can enjoy all that Levittown has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Sky Zone, Long Beach, and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
- There are 285 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 15 mi (24.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Levittown
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sky Zone, Long Beach, and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Additionally, you'll find Belmont Park in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Levittown, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 65 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- LaGuardia Plaza Hotel is 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the center of Levittown. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in East Elmhurst can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
- Radisson Hotel JFK Airport is located 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the heart of Levittown. This 3.5-star hotel in Jamaica features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
- Wyndham Garden Fresh Meadows Flushing is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from central Levittown. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Fresh Meadows can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Dressing for Levittown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Levittown gets about 43.74 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F