Overview of Belmond Miraflores Park
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
City View Club Junior Suite
Ocean View Junior Suite
Ocean View Deluxe Junior Suite
City View Junior Suite
City View Deluxe Junior Suite
Ocean View Club Junior Suite
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Terrace
Presidential Suite (Pool)
Junior Suite, City View (Club Deluxe)
Junior Suite, Ocean View (Club Deluxe)
Junior Suite, Garden Area
About this area
Located in Lima's Miraflores neighborhood, Belmond Miraflores Park is in the entertainment district and on the boardwalk. Huaca Pucllana Ruins and Larco Herrera Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Barranco Viewpoint and Real Felipe Fortress. Leyendas Park and Huachipa Zoo are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as surfing/boogie boarding.Visit our Lima travel guide
- Larcomar Shopping Center - 7 min walk
- Kennedy Park - 4 min drive
- Miraflores Central Park - 4 min drive
- Barranco Viewpoint - 5 min drive
- Waikiki Beach - 7 min drive
- Ayacucho Station - 7 min drive
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 24 min drive
- The Observatory — 1 min walk
- Tragaluz — 1 min walk
About this property
Belmond Miraflores Park
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per person (one-way)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 77.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Parties and events are allowed on site. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a security system. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything was great! I can't wait to go back and relax at the Belmond.